We Buy Houses In Hilliard, Ohio. We are homebuyers throughout Ohio and we are aware that foreclosure is a nightmare to any family going through it irrespective of the reasons why they are about to lose their home. Today we are going to look at the foreclosures effects in Hilliard and what local house sellers need to know. First, we will look at the effects and ways of easing them.
Foreclosure Effects in Hilliard to Sellers
- Loss of your home – Pretty self-explanatory here. The major end result of a foreclosure in Ohio is, of course, the loss of the home to the bank.
- Decrease in Your Credit Rating – Your credit rating will be lowered by the foreclosure. How much? It depends on how high your current credit score is… but the higher your current credit score… the more your score will drop after a foreclosure. If you have a credit score of 680 or higher… you may see a drop of 100+ points.
- Depression and Stress – Your mental health is at stake because of the high-pressure situation. Going through a foreclosure is emotionally exhausting and frustrating, to say the least.
- House Values In Your Community – Another one of the big foreclosure effects in the Hilliard area is that they tend to lower the overall value of the houses in your neighborhood… especially if there are multiple foreclosures in the immediate area.
How You Can Ease The Effects Of Foreclosure In Hilliard
For the well being of you and your family, you need to mitigate the effects of foreclosure as much as you can. The process can be frustrating and time-consuming, but there are people who can help you navigate your different options in the process.
- Call your bank and work with them: Most banks are very willing and ready to work with you… if you can show that with their help you can get back on track and save your house. Or, if you just want out of the house but you owe more on the house than it’s worth… see if the bank has any programs to lower the mortgage burden so you can get out from underneath it without it going through an expensive foreclosure.
- Talk with a local real estate expert, like Homesmith: We know the local Hilliard real estate market well and are very experienced in the foreclosure process here in Ohio. Give us a call at (614) 401-3651 and we can guide you toward the resources that can possibly help you.
- Sell your house: If you’d rather find a way to sell your home and avoid the foreclosure all together, great! We buy local Hilliard houses for cash… and would love to look at your situation and make you a fair all-cash offer on your house. Just call us at (614) 401-3651 or shoot us your details through this website.
Sell My House In Hilliard OH
With the above knowledge on foreclosure effects in Hilliard – what sellers need to know, you can guard yourself by calling Homesmith at (614) 401-3651 and we shall assist you in the shortest time possible to sell your house in Ohio.
We are Hilliard home buyers and we offer cash for houses throughout Central Ohio. To fast track the process, kindly fill out our website contact form or call us at (614) 401-3651 to give us more information about you. We’d love to connect with you and help you find the best solution!
Foreclosure Auction Location in Franklin County: https://www.homesmith.com/locations/franklin-county-courthouse-foreclosure-auction-location-columbus-oh/