Fairfield County Courthouse is Fairfield County Foreclosure Auction Location Lancaster OH
Fairfield County Courthouse Is Fairfield County Foreclosure Auction Location Lancaster OH
The Fairfield County (OH) Courthouse is the foreclosure auction (Sherrif Sales) location for Lancaster, Ohio. The address of the building is: 210 E. Main Street, Lancaster, Ohio 43130.
Sheriff Sales of Real Estate
- Sheriff Sales of Real Estate within Fairfield County, Ohio are held on Fridays on the ground level of the Fairfield County Courthouse in Lancaster, Ohio.
- All properties involved in Sheriff Sales of Real Estate will be published for three consecutive weeks in the Lancaster Eagle Gazette on Thursdays (http://classifieds.lancastereaglegazette.com/category.php?place=Legals&posit=Sheriff+Sales).
- All Sheriff Sale auctions start at 11:00 a.m., unless otherwise noted. Absolutely no cells phones permitted inside the Courthouse.
- Sheriff Sales are not held on Federal Holidays.
- All Sheriff Sales starting bids will be two-thirds of the appraised value amount (unless ordered by court to change it).
- All deposits and Purchaser Information Form are due at the time of bid, the day of the auction. Purchaser Information available Click Here.
- Bidder also will need to provide exactly how deed is to be prepared.
- Cash or cashier’s check (payable to the bidder) are accepted. Checks will have to be endorsed over by the winning bidder.
- To access tax records, court cases and deed information, please visit: www.co.fairfield.oh.us
- Buyer beware and sold as is.
- The purchaser shall be responsible for all costs, allowances and taxes that the proceeds of the sale are insufficient to cover.
- The Sheriff’s Office does not guarantee a clear title. Property to be sold may be subject to liens that might not be extinguished by the sale. A title search is recommended.
- Full details can be found at: https://www.sheriff.fairfield.oh.us/FC-Sheriff-Auction-Sales.html
See map below for directions to the entrance of the Fairfield County Foreclosure Auction Location Lancaster OH.
Wholesale Property List
The majority of the properties Homesmith buys are either remodeled and sold in the MLS, sold “as is” in the MLS, or kept as rental properties. From time to time Homesmith wholesales properties in “as is” condition at discount prices.
To get on our Lancaster, Columbus and Central Ohio wholesale buyers list, simply fill out the form below.